Vistas:208 Autor:Julong Hora de publicación: 2023-04-19 Origen:aluminum panel systems manufacturer Preguntar
Overlapping aluminum honeycomb composite (also known as aluminum honeycomb core and aluminum honeycomb plate) is a type of composite material manufacturing that involves the use of multi-layer aluminum foil and high-strength adhesive to form a regular hexagonal honeycomb structure after foil pressure, overlapping, and stretching. Its primary applications are in civil construction, ships, car interiors, and aerospace materials.
The most popular aluminum foil honeycomb material on the market is alloy 3003/H24, with a thickness of 0.03-0.06 mm, a tensile strength of over 280 Mpa, and an elongation of roughly 3%. Its primary benefits are as follows:
(1) Lightweight. The basic plate weighs only 16 kg/m2, which is similar to 6 mm of thick glass and less than one-fifth of the thickness of the stone.
(2) Resistance to impact. The impact strength is ten times that of 3mm thick granite; a solid piece of material is not fractured after impact, and only a portion of the direct impact is harmed. Its strength does not deteriorate after 120 cycles of an acid freeze-thaw test (-25 to +50 °C), making it an excellent decorative material for high-rise buildings.
(3) Any type of stone can be used for decorating the surface. Stone can be treated in any method to remove color variations, fissures, and other flaws.
(4) Installation is simple. Products are simple to install, and pre-installation without specific tools or equipment can be implemented to meet the needs of consumers. Individual modules can be used to build combined unit curtain walls. Because the material's weight is substantially reduced, common glue can readily fasten panels to the wall, installation is straightforward, auxiliary supplies are less expensive, time and effort are saved, and the installation cost is lowered.
(5) Excellent sound and heat insulation. After testing for sound and heat insulation, the honeycomb plate performed better than the natural stone plate with a thickness of 30 mm. A stone aluminum honeycomb composite plate's parameters can be adjusted. The typical plate is 1200mm by 2400mm and has a general thickness of 20mm. The stone is 4 mm thick, the aluminum honeycomb is 14 mm thick, and the high-strength intermediate layer and glue are 2 mm thick.
The natural stone plate is available in marble or granite. The stone layer is applied after one side of the aluminum honeycomb plate is covered with high-strength glass fiber film and the other side is coated with epoxy resin adhesive. The epoxy resin adhesive is evenly coated with glass fiber film before the stone layer is applied. To create a sandwich panel structure, the technique is repeated using a stone plate.
Aluminum honeycomb composite materials contain all of the characteristics listed above, and their demand is growing and diversifying. It is widely employed in the ornamentation of buildings for curtain walls, furnishings, automobile and shipbuilding, high-speed trains, aviation, energy spheres, and other fields. Its market demand will rise gradually in the future. The application promise of aluminum honeycomb composite panels is quite promising, given the rapid development of the transportation and construction industries.