Aluminum honeycomb panels are a breakthrough in the transformation of aerospace technology into civilian use and are currently the world's lightest composite environmental protection material. Because of its irreplaceable advantages, it is used in various fields. Especially in the field of architecture, it is known as the 21st-century building curtain wall technology product.
The surface of the aluminum honeycomb panel is made of an aluminum alloy treated with a fluorocarbon roller coating, and the middle is an aluminum honeycomb, which meets the standard of American aviation. The aluminum honeycomb panels produced by our company have excellent weather resistance characteristics and can be widely used in architectural curtain walls and indoor and outdoor decoration. In addition, our company has the guarantee of a mature production process, so we can produce products with different composite processes according to customers' requirements and the actual situation.
Excellent performance of fluorocarbon coatings
1. The fabric has excellent weather resistance and anti-UV performance; the color is very durable and stable and can be kept for at least ten years or even twenty years without changing color.
2. They have excellent acid and alkaline resistance and can withstand the harsh environment of the wind and sun.
3. good adhesion, high toughness, strong impact resistance, glossy coating, strong pollution resistance, and ease of cleaning
4. Vibrant and beautiful colors and good texture There are monochrome paints and metallic paints, which can be limited to meet customer requirements.
1. Sound insulation, heat insulation, and heat preservation: the material has good sound insulation and heat preservation performances because the air between the two layers of panels is separated into multiple closed pores by a honeycomb so that the propagation of sound waves and heat is greatly restricted.
2. Fireproof: Tested and identified by the National Fireproof Building Material Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, the performance indexes of the material meet the requirements of the regulations for non-combustible materials, and according to the GB-8624-1997 standard, the burning performance of the material reaches GB-8624-B1 level.
3. Superior flatness and rigidity: aluminum honeycomb panels are composed of many dense honeycombs that are held in check with each other, just like many small I-beams, which can be dispersed to bear the pressure from the direction of the panel, so that the panel is evenly stressed. This ensures its strength to bear pressure, and the panel keeps high flatness in a larger area.
4. Moisture-proof: the surface adopts a pre-roller coating process for anti-oxidation, long-lasting non-discoloration, no mold, no deformation, and other conditions in the humid environment.
5. Lightweight, and energy-saving: the material is 70 times lighter than the same area of bricks and only one-third of the weight of stainless steel.
6. Environmental protection: the material does not emit any harmful gas substances, is easy to clean, and can be recycled and reused.
7. Anti-corrosion: tested in 2% hcl solution immersed in 24 hours without change, in saturated ca (oh) 2 solution immersed in 24h without change.
8. Construction convenience: the product supporting the aluminum alloy keel is easy to install, saves labor and time, and can be repeatedly disassembled and relocated.
Engineering applications: curtain wall decoration, interior decoration, roofing materials, ceiling, elevator decoration, subway, high-speed trains, luxury car, and ship interiors, etc.